- Log into the My Data Portal.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to the Device List.
- Click Manage next to the system from which you wish to delete files/folders. (Note: The system must have the status: Connected).
- In the My Files section, navigate to the files/folders you wish to remove from the cloud.
- Select the files/folders you wish to delete and click on the icon (Note: The icon is located at the top of the My Files section)
- Once you have selected all the files/folders to be deleted, you can click on the Yes, delete button. If you have selected any file/folder by mistake, you can click on the next to it to remove it from the items to be deleted.
Deleting Files/Folders From the Cloud Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Apr, 2021 at 10:36 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.