The backup status section shows you files that have recently been backed up, as well as any errors that have occurred while backing up your data.
- Log into the My Data Portal.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to the Device List.
- Click Manage next to the system for which you wish to view Backup Activity and Backup Errors.
- Scroll down to the Backup Activity section, to check the progress of the files that are being backed up.
- Click on Backup Errors to find if any errors that occurred during the backup process.
- You can click the trash can icon next to the error to manually remove the error.
Note: Backup Errors will clear automatically when a file is backed up successfully after a failed attempt.