Cleanup mode will allow you to easily delete orphaned files.
A cleanup runs automatically once a week.
- Log into the My Data Portal at https://mydata.datadepositbox.com/.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to the Device List.
- Click Manage next to the system from which you wish to add or remove files/folders. (Note: The system must have the status: Connected).
- On the My Files section, click on the Orphaned files button.
- Expand the drives to see which have orphaned files/folders.
- Select the files/folders you wish to delete and click on the icon.
- If you agree with the files/folders selected, click on the Yes, delete button. If you selected any file/folder by mistake, click on the next to it to remove it from the items to be deleted. (Note: This will put the selected data into a queue to be removed. Allow some time for the removal of the orphaned data to complete)